The South African Sugar Technologists’ Association (SASTA) was founded in 1926. It is an organization of technical workers and others who are directly interested in the technical aspects of the South African Sugar Industry.
SASTA operates under the aegis of the South African Sugar Association, but is governed under its own constitution by a Council which is elected by its members. The Office of the Association is situated on premises kindly made available to it by the South African Sugar Association at the latter’s Sugar Cane Research Institute (SASRI) at Mount Edgecombe, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
… WHAT’S NEW …
- Read the April 2013 Newsletter
- Register for the 2013 Congress
- Download the 2013 Congress Sponsorship and Exhibition Prospectus and Exhibition Floor Plan
- 2011 SASTA Congress Proceedings now available
- New SASTA Constitution approved during the 2012 AGM