The South African Sugar Technologists’ Association (SASTA) was founded in 1926. It is an organization of technical workers and others who are directly interested in the technical aspects of the South African Sugar Industry.
SASTA operates under the aegis of the South African Sugar Association, but is governed under its own constitution by a Council which is elected by its members. The Office of the Association is situated on premises kindly made available to it by the South African Sugar Association at the latter’s Sugar Cane Research Institute (SASRI) at Mount Edgecombe, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
… WHAT’S NEW …
- Read the December 2015 SASTA Newsletter
- Download the 2016 SASTA Congress announcement and call for abstracts
- Obtain the instructions for authors and documents required for submitting and abstract to the 2016 SASTA Congress
- The SASTA Constitution has been updated and was recently approved at the SASTA AGM
- Attendees can access the Proceedings of the 2015 SASTA Congress
- The Proceedings of the 2014 SASTA Congress are now available