The South African Sugar Technologists’ Association (SASTA) was founded in 1926. It is an organization of technical workers and others who are directly interested in the technical aspects of the South African Sugar Industry.
SASTA operates under the aegis of the South African Sugar Association, but is governed under its own constitution by a Council which is elected by its members. The Office of the Association is situated on premises kindly made available to it by the South African Sugar Association at the latter’s Sugar Cane Research Institute (SASRI) at Mount Edgecombe, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
… WHAT’S NEW …
- Read the Call for Abstracts for the 2014 SASTA Congress – Abstract submissions are open until 17 January 2014.
- Download the Abstract Submission Template to submit an abstract for the 2014 SASTA Congress
- Download the latest version of the SASTA Constitution, approved on 2 October 2013
- Attendees can access the 2013 SASTA Congress Proceedings
- 2012 SASTA Congress Proceedings now available