The South African Sugar Technologists’ Association (SASTA) was founded in 1926. It is an organization of technical workers and others who are directly interested in the technical aspects of the South African Sugar Industry.
SASTA operates under the aegis of the South African Sugar Association, but is governed under its own constitution by a Council which is elected by its members. The Office of the Association is situated on premises kindly made available to it by the South African Sugar Association at the latter’s Sugar Cane Research Institute (SASRI) at Mount Edgecombe, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
… WHAT’S NEW …
- Enter the 2014 Annual SASTA-API Solutions Golf Day
- Read about the guest speaker for the 2014 SASTA Congress
- Download the draft programme for the 2014 SASTA Congress
- Register to attend the 2014 SASTA Congress
- Book accommodation and / or airport transfers for the 2014 SASTA Congress
- Learn more about the ISSCT joint Factory Engineering and Processing Workshops to be held in Hluhluwe from 24 to 28 August 2014
- Attendees can access the Proceedings of the 2013 SASTA Congress